The York Flat Bench is a multi-use flat bench suitable for heavy dumbbell/weightlifting workouts.
- Durable powder coat finish
- High-density foam padding
- FRAME CONSTRUCTION: Features 11-gauge 2”x 3”and 3”x 3” structural steel tubing, with solid un-notched uprights. The footplates are 2 ¼” x 4 ½” x ½” steel with rubber footpads. Frames are mig welded and carry a lifetime guarantee on welds. All component parts are welded in jig fixtures ensuring consistent fabrication. All tubes and uprights are closed with welded end caps.
- FRAME FINISH: The finish is highly durable, scratch resistant, electrostatic powder coat paint. Finish is baked in a temperature-controlled oven to completely cure and maximize the durability of the finish.
- The Boltaflex upholstery on the flat bench offers outstanding stain and abrasion resistance. It will not prematurely age and is oil resistant, stain resistant, mildew resistant, disinfectant stain resistant and contains active bacterial resistance. The pads are made from a high-quality 2” high-density foam padding and mounted on a ¾” plywood back.
- Length: 42.5″
- Width: 16″
- Height: 19″
- Weight: 90 lbs
Some Assembly Required: All York Flat Bench frame components easily bolt together with drill and tap design. Ships in boxes for easy transport and protection.