Start a low-impact cardiovascular training routine with the SF- E3875 Programmable Elliptical Trainer by Sunny Health & Fitness. Stride confidently when you step onto the oversized textured footplates that are designed for optimal grip and balance. Crafted for long-lasting workouts, the durable steel frame on the elliptical cross trainer supports a maximum user weight of 300 lb. Grab the full motion handlebars that are equipped with anti-slip padding to build muscular endurance in your arm, shoulders, back, and chest. Use the pulse grips on the elliptical machine to track your heart rate in real-time. Striding in a controlled motion is a great solution for individuals searching for cardiovascular activities that can reduce the impact on the knees. Designed for dynamic workouts, you can work every muscle in your lower body. In comparison to stride length vs product length, this elliptical was designed to give you the longest stride length possible (19.5 inches), but with a shorter base length in order to provide a space-saving design. Increase workout intensity by adjusting the 16 levels of computerized resistance in a matter of taps. Use the integrated performance monitor to track your time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate, wattage production, and rotations per minute. Take advantage of 24 different program modes that can drive your training to the next level. Take advantage of the preset goal-driven workouts that base your performance on watt generation, BMI data, heart rate, and custom user values. Keep your favorite workout beverages close with the front-loaded bottle holder. Watch your favorite workout videos while you exercise when you place your device on the included tablet holder. When finished, easily move this indoor elliptical from one location to the next with the rubber transportation wheels.
• COMPUTERIZED RESISTANCE: Easily cycle between 16 levels of computerized resistance with a press of a button by using the on-console controls.
• PROGRAMS FOR FITNESS: Enjoy 24 presets that can power your fitness routine. Take advantage of the goal-oriented programs based on watt generation, BMI data, heart rate, and custom user values.
• MANUAL MODE: No electricity? No problem. This elliptical trainer can function without being plugged into a power source. When not plugged in, this elliptical exercise machine uses the last computerized resistance setting.
• TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Use the rubber transportation wheels to easily roll the machine from room to room.
• PERFORMANCE MONITOR: Use the digital display to track time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate, wattage production, and rotations per minute.
• PULSE GRIPS: Monitor your heart rate in real-time when you grab onto the convenient heart rate sensors. you can use heart rate data in preset workouts to help you craft individual workouts, based on your intensity.
• STURDY DESIGN: This cardio trainer, which is designed for long-lasting workouts, has a solid steel frame and oversized floor pedals that support up to 300 lbs. Deliver smooth and powerful strides on the elliptical rail.
• DEVICE HOLDER: Be in control of your workout entertainment when you place your favorite personal device on the built-in tablet holder. Combine this elliptical with your favorite workout videos and in-workout applications.
• BOTTLE HOLDER: Staying hydrated has never been easier. Keep your favorite beverage in arm’s s reach when you use the built-in bottle holder.
|Dimensions||62 × 26 × 70 in|