The Concept2 SkiErg makes the sport of Nordic skiing available to everyone. Long recognized as delivering one of the toughest workouts around, Nordic skiing develops both strength and endurance and exercises the legs as well as the arms and core. The SkiErg can be used for both double pole and classic alternating arm technique.
The SkiErg uses the same flywheel resistance and electronic monitoring systems as our indoor rower, the proven choice of rowing athletes around the world since 1981, so you can rest assured that the machine is made to last. As well as being durable and well built, the SkiErg is sophisticated too, with an advanced monitor that provides immediate, accurate performance data.
Whether you’re an elite cross-country skier looking to improve your poling power, a weekend enthusiast wanting to get into shape for the ski season, or just someone looking for a great workout, the SkiErg will help you achieve your goals.
- Performance monitor with Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity, and apps available
- Free standing or wall mounted capabilities
- Ergonomic strapless handles that are easy to clean and require no adjustments
- High strength drive cords are stronger than steel and allow for a smooth, responsive experience
- Easy assembly
- Sold with or without floor stand, floor stand also sold separately
Machine Weight 46 lb
Floor Stand Weight 35 lb
Wall Mounted: Width at bottom: 19 in
Width at top: 20.5 in
Depth: 16 in
Height: 83.5 in
Mounted on Floor Stand: 23.5 in x 50 in x 85 in
Included with your Purchase:
Model D User manual
Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
Tools and illustrated assembly instructions